The OPPO A52 comes out shortly after a couple of other budget OPPO phones were also introduced.
The OPPO A52 features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. Not the best out there, but it should be enough to do the job. It’s coupled with 4GB of RAM for seamless multitasking and 128GB of expandable storage.
Much like most entry-level phones, OPPO tries to compensate for the A52’s budget hardware by adding a large 5,000mAh battery, with an apt 18W fast charging support.
The cameras on the back incorporate the trendy rectangular layout, like what we saw on the Reno 3 Pro. It houses the quad-cameras of the OPPO A52, which consists of a 12-megapixel main cam, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and two 2-megapixel sensors for macro and depth sensing, respectively.
On the front, there’s the 8-megapixel selfie camera. It sits on a punch-hole on the top left of its 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD screen. A fingerprint scanner has been side-mounted for a cleaner look.
OPPO A52 Specs
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.1
- Dual SIM
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~404ppi
- 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, TUV Rheinland Certified Eye Comfort display
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Hi-Res Audio, DIRAC
- Stereo speakers
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, BDS, Galileo, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Black, Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging
The OPPO A52 has a price of CNY1,599 (~Php11,500). Its pricing and release details here in the Philippines and other markets are soon to be announced.