The OPPO F11 gets a more affordable model here in the Philippines.
OPPO’s latest midrange device became available on April 15 for Php15,990. The original OPPO F11 came with 6GB of RAM. Now, we have the OPPO F11 4GB model, and is available at a cheaper price of Php12,990.
This makes the F11 4GB one of the cheapest devices to be powered by a MediaTek Helio P70 processor. It also boasts a large 4,020mAh battery with OPPO’s VOOC 3.0 fast-charger.
You can find a large 6.5-inch FHD+ screen on the front, with a waterdrop notch on top that houses a 16-megapixel selfie camera.
The base model OPPO F11 is definitely the cheapest and more practical model on the entire F11 series — it’s way cheaper than the OPPO F11 Pro, which comes with similar specs and features, minus the pop-up camera on the front.
So, if you’re interested in getting this device, head on to OPPO’s official page at Shopee Philippines — the only place where it’s available as of the moment. It even comes with a free 10,000mAh battery to sweeten the deal.
OPPO F11 Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- Waterdrop notch
- 2.1GHz MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel rear cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 /b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Colors: Flourite Purple, Marble Green
- 4,020mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0