In an event held in India, Realme has finally unveiled the new Realme 3i.
The Realme 3i is like when the Realme 3 and Realme C2 had a baby. It’s powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 processor that the Realme 3 has, with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of storage.
There’s also the signature diamond-cut design on the back, which was borrowed from the Realme C2. But unlike the former, it’s slightly bigger as it comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ IPS display.
You can basically take the Realme 3i as simply redesigned version of the Realme 3. Besides the same processor, it also has the same 13-megapixel selfie camera, and a 13-megapixel and 2-megapixel dual shooters on the back.
The device then runs on Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6 interface, has Corning Gorilla Glass protection, and can accommodate two SIM cards and a microSD card at once.
Realme 3i Specs
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~271PPI
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, f/1.8, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Headphone jack
- Dimensions: 156.1 x 75.6 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 175g
- Colors: Diamond Blue, Diamond Red, Diamond Black
- 4,230mAh non-removable battery, 5V/2A charger
The Realme 3i will be available in India starting July 23 as a Flipkart-exclusive release. the 3GB/32GB model will retail for INR7,999 (~Php5,900) while the 4GB/64GB variant will be at INR9,999 (~Php7,400).
Its release and pricing details here in the Philippines are yet to be announced, so stay tuned for that.