Realme is gearing up for the 5G era with the introduction of the new Realme X50 5G.
The 5G connectivity on the Realme X50 5G was enabled by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor. This chipset has a built-in 5G modem to make the technology more attainable to the mainstream market. In addition, you can even get it with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
Realme X50 5G also features a 6.57-inch IPS display with a fast and smooth 120Hz refresh rate. A dual punch-hole cutout is on the top left of the screen for the 16-megapixel main and 8-megapixel ultra-wide cameras.
The back panel has a unique silk-fabric look and it comes with a metallic design and available in Black and Gold. We commend Realme for coming up with different ways to level up their design game and it’s good to know that they are not scared of innovating unlike other brands. A special Realme X50 Master Edition model will also available.
On the top left, you can see the quad-camera setup. It’s led by a 64-megapixel main shooter, 12-megapixel telephoto, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and a 2-megapixel macro shooter.
The Realme X50 5G will also enjoy a large 4,200mAh battery. It will be paired with the latest 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging, which we also saw in recently announced OPPO devices like the Reno 3 and Reno 3 Pro.
Since it’s a device launched in the year 2020, it will ship with the ColorOS 7.0 interface that’s powered by the latest Android 10 operating system.
The Realme X50 5G has a starting price of CNY2,499 (~Php18,300) for the 8GB/128GB model, while the 12GB/256GB variant costs CNY2,999 (~Php21,900). Meanwhile, the Master Edition retails for CNY3,099 (~Php22,700) and it comes with 12GB/256GB RAM and storage configuration.
Realme X50 5G’s price and release details here in the Philippines are yet to be announced, so stay tuned for that.
Realme X50 5G Specs
- Android 10, ColorOS 7
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.57-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~400ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 90.4% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 16-megapixel (f/2.0) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) dual punch-hole front cameras
- 64-megapixel (Samsung GW1, f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wode, 119°) + 12-megapixel (telephoto, f/2.5) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dolby Sound, Hi-Res Audio certification
- 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth, NFC
- Dual-frequency GPS, GLONASS, BDS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 202g
- Colors: Blue, Purple, Black (Master Edition), Gold (Master Edition)
- 4,200mAh non-removable battery, 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging