The Redmi Note 9 family is finally complete.
The Note 9 is the first to use the new MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor. This latest chip sits between the Helio G80 and G90T. The device is available in 3GB/64GB and 4GB/64GB RAM and storage configuration.
A 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS screen populates the front of the device, with a punch-hole on the top left that houses a 13-megapixel selfie camera.
On the back, we have a similar camera design that houses a 48-megapixel Samsung GM1 sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and two 2-megapixel sensors for macro and depth-sensing, respectively.
To keep it juiced up, the Note 9 is rigged with a generous 5,020mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Redmi Note 9 Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 11
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor
- 2GB/4GB RAM
- Mali G52 MC2 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel front camera, f/2.2
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps slow-mo
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Splash-proof nano-coating
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS
- IR blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.2 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 199g
- Colors: Polar White, Midnight Grey, Forest Green
- 5,020mAh non-removable battery, 22.5W fast charging, Reverse charging
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 has a price of USD199 (~Php10,000) for the 3GB/64GB model, while the 4GB/128GB model retails for USD249 (~Php12,600). It will be available in select markets sometime in May. Hopefully, it includes the Philippines.