The ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G just became official, and it boasts all the fancy features you might expect from a modern midrange phone — minus a high refresh rate screen.
With the ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G, you’re getting a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, one of the most popular and powerful chipsets in the midrange space. It’s partnered with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
On the front, we have a large and curved 6.47-inch AMOLED screen with an FHD+ pixel resolution. Albeit, the lack of a 90Hz or 120Hz high refresh rate screen is a bit disappointing, especially in this era.
The battery is rated at 4,000mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+. The quad cameras then consist of a 64-megapixel main shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and two 2-megapixel sensors. The back panel itself offers a shiny material, which could be made of glass, but most-likely of polycarbonate material.
No official word about the pricing and availability for the ZTE Blade 20 Pro just yet. But just like its brothers, we expect it to arrive in China initially.
ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G Specs
- Android 10, MiFavor 10
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.47-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, 398ppi
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.9) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 73.4 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 168g
- Colors: Blue
- 4,000mAh battery, 18W fast charging, Quick Charge 4+