Another legacy Apple smartphone, the iPhone 11, is getting a discount.
Apple discounted the iPhone 12 and 12 mini after the iPhone 13 series came out. Also getting a price drop is the iPhone 11, which now starts at Php31,990 for the 64GB model. That’s Php3,000 cheaper than its previous price. The 128GB model also drops to Php34,990.
This special price is available on Apple Philippines’ official website. You should also get it for less through Apple distributors like the Power Mac Center and Beyond the Box.
For a quick recap, the iPhone 11 features an A13 Bionic Chip, a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display, and a dual 12-megapixel camera. The rest are listed below.
iPhone 11 Specs
- iOS 13 (upgradeable to iOS 15)
- Dual SIM (nano, eSIM)
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD IPS display, 1792 x 828 pixel resolution, ~326ppi
- True Tone display, Haptic Touch, DCI-P3
- A13 Bionic Chip
- Third Gen Neural Engine
- 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 12-megapixel front camera, f/2.2, Slow-mo ([email protected])
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8, OIS) + 12-megapixel (120-degree ultra-wide, f/2.4) rear cameras, 2x optical zoom, True Tone flash
- Night Mode, Smart HDR, [email protected]
- Face ID, TrueDepth camera
- Stereo speakers, Spatial audio, No headphone jack
- IP68 (2 meters up to 30mins)
- 4G LTE Gigabit
- WiFi 802.11 ax. WiFi 6, 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GNSS
- Dimensions: 150.9 x 75.5 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 194g
- Colors: Yellow, Purple, Green, Black, White, Product Red
- 3,110mAh battery, 18W fast charging