At long last, Apple finally revealed the local pricing of the iPhone X here in the Philippines.
In line with the previous report about its availability date in the country, we finally have the official price for the iPhone X. Starting December 1, you can buy the iPhone X for Php64,490 for the 64GB variant, while the 256GB variant costs Php73,990.
iPhone’s 10th-year-anniversary handset is definitely its most expensive iPhone yet. The heavy price tag can be accounted for its large and almost completely bezel-less 5.8-inch screen which is then partnered with a Super Retina OLED screen at 2436 x 1125 pixel resolution.
Apple did remove the fingerprint scanner on the iPhone X, but it gained Facial recognition security feature thanks to its complex TrueDepth camera sensors. The said technology is also the reason behind its Animoji feature, which has already made its rounds on social media.
But if this handset is just too much for you, you can opt for the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus (click here for pricing). You can also check out the previous iPhone models as their prices have gone down significantly since the release of the new models.
iPhone X Specs
- iOS 11
- 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED display, HDR, 2436 x 1125 resolution, ~458ppi
- A11 Bionic Chip, 64-bit
- Neural engine, M11 motion coprocessor
- 7MP front camera, TrueDepth camera system
- 12MP (wide-angle, f/1.8) + 12MP (telephoto, f/2.4) dual rear cameras, dual OIS, Quad-LED flash w/ Slow Sync
- 4k @ up to 60fps, 1080p @ up to 240fps slow-mo
- IP67 splash, water, and dust resistant
- Face ID
- 4G LTE
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 174g
- 64GB/256GB internal storage
- Space Gray, Silver
- Talk time: 21 hours, Video playback: 13 hours, Qi wireless charger compatible