Finally, Apple’s latest crown jewel is officially coming to the Philippines.
The iPhone X might have enjoyed its stay in the local grey market, but its time for Apple to take the lead. This way, the handset will be offered at official prices — a big win for aspiring owners.
We’re still not sure is Apple can cope up with the increasing demand. If you’re unaware, there were reports saying that the company was having a hard time on the iPhone X’s production. In addition, a lot of people have snubbed the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus just for the iPhone X.
Whatever the case may be, it’s still nice that it’s finally coming just in time for Christmas. The handset will be available starting December 1, with pre-orders beginning on November 24.
The official local pricing is yet to be announced. But if we’ll directly convert its US pricing, the 64GB variant will be at around Php51,000, while the 256GB one will be at around Php59,000. Hopefully, we get pricing close to these estimates.
UPDATE: Here’s the official pricing in the Philippines.
iPhone X Specs
- iOS 11
- 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED display, HDR, 2436 x 1125 resolution, ~458ppi
- A11 Bionic Chip, 64-bit
- Neural engine, M11 motion coprocessor
- 7MP front camera, TrueDepth camera system
- 12MP (wide-angle, f/1.8) + 12MP (telephoto, f/2.4) dual rear cameras, dual OIS, Quad-LED flash w/ Slow Sync
- 4k @ up to 60fps, 1080p @ up to 240fps slow-mo
- IP67 splash, water, and dust resistant
- Face ID
- 4G LTE
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 174g
- 64GB/256GB internal storage
- Space Gray, Silver
- Talk time: 21 hours, Video playback: 13 hours, Qi wireless charger compatible
Source: Revu PH