The OnePlus Nord instantly became a hit due to its flagship-like features for a midrange price. It’s also the company’s comeback to the budget category.
But other than its fast display, next-gen connectivity, great cameras, and a reliable processor, one key reason why people are excited about the OnePlus Nord is its Cyan-like Blue Marble color option, which is now available in the Philippines.
The OnePlus Nord Blue Marble arrives in the Philippines with a 12GB/256GB configuration, which has the same price of Php25,990. The base model with 8GB/128GB is still available for Php21,990, but only in Onyx Black.
You can get it at OnePlus’s official distributor in the Philippines, Digital Walker, which has physical stores nationwide. You can also get it online through Home Office, Lazada, and Shopee.
For a quick recap, the Nord features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, 6.44-inch AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 48-megapixel main camera with OIS, and a 4,115mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T. You can check the full specs list below.
OnePlus Nord Specs
- Android 10, OxygenOS
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.44-inch FHD+ Fluid AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~408ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, sRGB, P3
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.4Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor
- 8GB/12GB LPDD4X RAM
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 storage, non-expandable
- 32-megapixel (f/2.4) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) front cameras
- 48-megapixel (f/1.7, OIS, EIS) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.25) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 5-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, CAF, LED flash
- 4k@30fps, 1080p@240fps slow-mo
- Alert slider
- Super linear speaker, No headphone jack
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- USB Type-C
- Dual-band GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS, A-GPS, NavIC
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.3 x 73.3 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 184g
- Colors: Blue Marble, Gray Onyx
- 4,115mAh non-removable battery, Warp Charge 30T fast-charging