Samsung’s second dual-camera smartphone is now officially available in PH. In their Facebook page, you can spot the new Samsung Galaxy J7+ discreetly present in the Shop section.
The new Samsung Galaxy J7+ is a midrange smartphone sitting at the edge of being a high-end one. The device is a bit more expensive than the competition, but that’s something to be expected from a Samsung handset.
As stated by the previous news and leaks, it is the second Samsung smartphone to have a dual cameras next to the flagship Galaxy Note 8. Also, the handset will sport a dedicated Bixby button, Samsung’s infamous virtual assistant.
Moreover, it also packs a 5.5-inch AMOLED display with a 1080p resolution. That’s the same screen found on the J7 Pro. There’s also a powerful MediaTek Helio P20 octa-core processor, with 4GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal storage.
Lastly, Samsung also added the Facial Recognition security feature, apart from the fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ Specs
- Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch FHD Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution, ~401ppi
- Always On Display
- 2.40GHz MediaTek Helip P20 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera, LED/Screen flash
- 13-megapixel (f/1.7) + 5-megapixel (f/1.9) dual rear cameras, LED flash
- Live Focus
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Detection
- Bixby Home
- 2G / 3G / 4G LTE
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9mm
- 3000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J7+ is now available in the Philippines for a price of Php19,990.