Xiaomi is scheduled to officially reveal the Mi 6X in an event set on the 25th of April.
A new teaser of the Xiaomi Mi 6X confirms that it will pack a 20-megapixel camera on both the front and back. Interestingly, rumor has it that it will have a secondary 8-megapixel sensor on the rear, which could possibly be used for the bokeh effect or wide-angle groufies.
The previous sighting showed that it will be released with a red color variant, but the photo above also revealed that there will be a blue-colored model. Aside from these two, other expected colors of the Mi 6X include White, Gray, Silver, and Gold.
See also: Xiaomi Philippines price list
Xiaomi Mi 6X Rumored Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Hybrid)
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display, 2160×1080 pixel resolution
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 octa-core processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
- 20-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 + 8-megapixel camera with f/1.8
- 20-megapixel selfie camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, HSPA+
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint sensor
- Infrared sensor
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 158.88 × 75.54 × 7.3mm
- Weight: 166g
- 2910mAh battery
There are also rumors about the Mi Band 3 getting officially announced in the upcoming event, as the company CEO Lei Jun was previously seen wearing the fitness band and the Xiaomi Black Shark gaming smartphone in an event earlier this month.
Pricing information is still unknown, but we expect to get it as we get nearer to the launch event.