The OPPO A9 2020 was just announced, and it’s possibly the most interesting mid-range smartphone that the company has come up in recent years.
Launched back in September 19, 2019, the OPPO A9 2020 has an official price of Php15,990. For that price, you’re getting a device with a large 6.5-inch HD+ screen, a stereo speaker setup, four cameras on the back, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with a generous 8GB of RAM and 128GB of fast UFS 2.1 storage.
It also has a large 5,000mAh battery, which allows the A9 2020 to double as a power bank as you can share that battery juice to other devices via OTG.
But how do all these features combined will perform in real-world scenario? Well, we’re currently testing the device for a full review to answer that question.
For the meantime, you can hit play on the video below and watch our OPPO A9 2020 unboxing and hands-on video. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
OPPO A9 2020 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8- megapixel (ultra wide) + 2-megapixel (mono) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Headphone jack
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 75.6 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 195g
- Colors: Space Purple, Marine Green
- 5,000mAh battery, Reverse charging support