Lenovo has officially announced the newest member of their entry-level K-series — the Lenovo K9.
Even though it’s from the low-end segment, the Lenovo was still able to squeeze in a dual-camera configuration in the front and back. Both setups have 13-megapixel and 5-megapixel sensors, which are capable of delivering bokeh pictures thanks to AI.
Lenovo K9 has a decently-sized 5.7-inch IPS 18:9 aspect ratio screen with 720p resolution. Powering the device is a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC together with 3GB of RAM and IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. For security, the company has equipped it with both a fingerprint reader and face unlock feature.
Lenovo K9 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (nano, hybrid)
- 5.7-inch HD+ IPS 2.D Glass Display, 1440 x 720 pixel resolution, ~282ppi
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor
- PowerVR GE8320 520MHz GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- 3G, HSPA+, LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel rear cameras, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, LED flash
- 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel front-facing cameras, f/2.2, selfie light
- GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 72.9 x 153.8 x 7.95 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W Quick Charge