Xiaomi’s latest midrange device, the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE, has finally reached the Philippines.
The Mi 9‘s smaller brother, the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE, shares a few similarities with the flagship model, especially on the design. However, it has a toned-down, but still impressive set of specs to accommodate the cheaper price tag.
It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 octa-core processor, with the one we’re getting here in the Philippines sporting 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
There’s a 5.97-inch AMOLED screen on the front with an embedded fingerprint scanner. While on the inside we have a 3,070mAh non-removable battery.
The company also went generous with the cameras on the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE. There’s a 48-megapixel primary sensor, a 16-megapixel telephoto camera, and a 12-megapixel ultra wide-angle snapper.
You can get the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE for a price of only Php15,990 on Lazada and through the upcoming Mi Store branch in Robinsons Manila on May 18. It will then arrive in more physical Mi Stores in the future.
Xiaomi Mi SE 9 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10
- 5.97-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution, ~432ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 616
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 20-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 12-megapixel (ultra wide) + 16-megapixel (telephoto, f/2.4) triple rear cameras
- 960fps slow-mo recording
- Face Unlock, In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 147.5 x 70.5 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 155g
- Colors: Violet, Blue, Gray
- 3,070mAh battery w/ 18W fast charging