There had been a lot of excitement that surrounds the new Poco F1. But if you don’t want to ride that hype train, you might want to check out Xiaomi’s other upcoming release in the Philippines, the new Xiaomi Mi Max 3.
Mi Philippines announced the imminent arrival of the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 here in the country. The company hasn’t given us the exact date just yet. However, they did reveal its official retail price.
The variant that will have here is the 4GB/64GB model, which will have a price of Php14,990. And judging by its specs and features, this is going to be another appealing midrange device from Xiaomi.
It boasts a gigantic 6.9-inch FHD+ screen, which is perfect for those who love watching videos on their smartphones while on the go. And since it obviously has a large body, Xiaomi was able to cram in an equally enormous 5,500mAh battery.
Powering the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor and an Adreno 509 GPU that handles the graphics. There’s also an 8-megapixel camera on the front and a 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual-camera setup on the back.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 9
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Hyrbrid)
- 6.9-inc Full HD+ 18:9 IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display, 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution, 84% NTSC color gamut
- 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 636 14nm processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB /6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage
- 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, Dual PD focus, LED flash
- 5-megapixel secondary rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, soft LED flash
- HSPA+, Dual 4G VoLTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Wi-Fi hotspot
- Infrared sensor
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 176.15×87.4×7.99mm
- Weight: 221g
- 5,500mAh non-removable battery