Huawei just announced that the Huawei P20 is getting a pretty substantial price drop.
The Huawei P20 will be available exclusively in Lazada for only Php21,990 from January 14 to 16. That’s 30% cheaper from its original price of Php30,990.
While the price cut is just for a limited time, we shall expect the Huawei P20 to have a permanent cheaper price in the near feature. This is due to the imminent release of the P20 series’ successor, the Huawei P30 and the P30 Pro.
The P30 series is expected to come out in the first quarter of 2019, possibly in March. But if you can’t already wait to pick up a new smartphone, going with the P20 and its absurd limited-time special price is a no-brainer.
Huawei P20 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.1
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.84-inch FHD IPS display, 2244 x 1080 resolution, ~432ppi
- 2.36GHz Kirin 970 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 24-megapixel front camera, 3D Portrait Lighting
- 20-megapixel (Monochrome) + 12-megapixel (RGB), PDAF, LED flash
- Leica optics, 5x hybrid zoom, 960fps slow-mo
- Fingerprint scanner, Facial recognition
- 4G LTE
- WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 149.1 x 70.8 x 7.65mm
- Weight: 165g
- Colors: Black, Midnight Blue, Pink Gold
- 3400mAh battery