Realme has reported a staggering 900 percent sales growth as the Realme 3 hits offline stores.
The Realme 3, a budget-friendly smartphone that’s powered by a MediaTek Helio P30 processor and a large 4,230mAh battery, was a proven hit to consumers. It was selling like pancakes at Realme’s kiosks and multi-brand partners nationwide and was even hailed as the best-selling sub-Php10k smartphone at Shopee.
See also: Realme 3 Review
According to Jacky Chen, Realme Philippines’ COO, the offline sales of the entry-level phone is better compared to its offline sale last year. She added that concept stores nationwide could be one of the factors why it succeeds.
As stated earlier, the Realme 3 is one of the fastest-selling smartphones under Php10,000 on Shopee. Its specifications, which include a powerful chipset for the price and a gradient unibody design, are a rare find on devices at this price. Hence its success.
Realme 3 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~271ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass, 88.3% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor (International)
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear cameras, f/1.8, PDAF, LED flash
- Nightscape, 9-fps slow-mo
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 156.1 x 75.6 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 175g
- Colors: Radiant Blue, Dynamic Black, Classic Black
- 4,230mAh non-removable, 5V/2A charging
The Realme 3, which comes in 3GB/32GB (Php6,290), 3GB/64GB (Php7,990), and 4GB/64GB (Php9,990) models, are still available nationwide via Realme kiosks, and partner stores both online and offline.