Right before its release in the Philippines, OPPO has unveiled in China a new color variant of their newest flagship device — the OPPO Reno 10X Mist Pink.
The new OPPO Reno 10X Mist Pink delivers a brighter shade than the currently available flavors — Extreme Night Black and Fog Sea Green — while retaining that same elegant look.
Other than the new color, it’s still the same Reno 10x that we come to know. In our hands-on review, we praised its good looks, snappy performance, killer rear cameras, and a unique pop-up mechanism for the selfie-snapper.
The new Mist Pink colorway will have the same price of CNY3,999 (~Php30,800) for the base model 6GB/128GB variant, while the top-of-the-line 8GB/256GB model is at CNY4,799 (~Php37,000).
Both the Reno 10X and standard OPPO Reno model will be officially launched in the Philippines on June 19. By then, we shall have the local price for the Reno 10x model, and information if the Reno Z will also make its way to the country.
OPPO Reno 10x Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.6-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~387ppi
- 93.1% screen-to-body ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 640
- 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera, Soft light
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX586, f/1.7) + 13-megapixel (Periscope telephoto) + 8-megapixel (Ultra wide) triple rear cameras, Dual OIS, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- HPSA +, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual-frequency GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.0 x 77.2 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 210g
- Colors: Fog Sea Green, Extreme Night Black, Mist Pink
- 4,065mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0