Samsung has officially launched its latest line of flagship devices in the Philippines.
In an event held in Grand Hyatt, BGC, the Samsung Galaxy S20 series and Galaxy Z Flip made their official debut in the Philippines. Samsung also introduced Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray, fashion photographer BJ Pascual, and wedding cinematographer Jason Magbanua as its latest brand ambassadors.
Samsung introduced the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra on the said event. All three devices sport high-end processors, large batteries, and killer cameras.
The most interesting one is the Galaxy S20 Ultra. This thing comes with a 108-megapixel primary camera and a telephoto lens that can do up to 100x of hybrid zoom. It also sports a gigantic 6.9-inch QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED.
We also have the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip. A sleek foldable smartphone that has a 6.7-inches, and folds to a smaller and pocketable body. Unlike the similar-looking Motorola Razr, this one comes with flagship hardware — including a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor.
You can learn more about these devices, including their prices, in our dedicated articles below.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip: Clamshell phones are making a comeback in a fashionable way
- Samsung Galaxy S20 price in the Philippines revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S20 hands-on review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus officially launched, priced
- FIRST LOOK: Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra announced, price in the Philippines unveiled
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra initial review